Sunday, July 3, 2011

U gotta start somewhere,dont you?

Alright,this is it... I'm single and staying alone and cant cook for nuts...

My whole entire life,I've been eating excellent home cooked food courtesy of my mum ranging from traditional Indonesian food to your usual Chinese dishes and other fusion stuffs and even some Italian...

Now I'm back in Indonesia,staying alone and working at a cafe since its my dream to open my own F&B in future and I CANT COOK!

People told me that in order to have a successful F&B,you've to be able to cook so here we go.

I'll be self-learning how to cook from scratch from either TV shows like Jamie Olivers and etc,Internet recipes or you-tube or maybe create my own recipe thru many trials and perfect it?

For now,my basic cooking skills is your everyday tom dick harry can do; cooking instant noodles,frying eggs,cook rice using rice cooker and boiling water?


OK,here's the first pic of what i "cooked" for dinner yesterday. Fried eggs with kecap manis(sweet soya sauce) and fried japanese fishcake and luncheon meat. well,u go to start somewhere dont you?

Hopefully I'll be hardworking and persevere to learn and finally be able to cook for real! (hate cleaning and washing the dishes though)

WISH ME LUCK GUYS! THX